Welcome to Naturopathic Wellness!
April 29, 2016
Spring has Sprung! Hopefully everyone has been able to get outside and enjoy the beautiful
weather! Below you will find the changes to our weekly hours/policies and simple ways to
help prepare the body for warmer weather.
Office closed on Fridays
Please allow 24-hrs for a response to any emails and or phone calls during normal business
Supplement orders: will go out same day if placed by 10am, if not then it will ship out the
Office Closed: Thursday May 5th through Tuesday May 10th. Please place any supplement
orders prior to Wednesday May 4th to ensure the order is processed before the office
Simple Ways to Cleanse Your Body
Lifestyle cleansing is important to prepare the body for warmer temperatures and gently clear
out toxins. Before beginning any cleanse or detox protocols, be sure normal elimination is
occurring daily (i.e. 1-3 bowel movements per day, normal urination, sweating, and lung
- Clean Eating: plant based and organic when you can! Clean 15 Dirty Dozen List
- Hydration: 1/2 body weight in ounces, (work up slowly if not consistently drinking water)
- Dry skin brushing: increase circulation and lymphatic flow How To
- Sweating: it is important to sweat! The skin is one of our largest elimination organs and sweating can help release water soluble toxins. 30 minutes of sweating 3-4 times per week by exercising or sauna (if beginning the sauna for the first time please, seek medical clearance to be sure the cardiovascular system is healthy)
- Epsom salt bath: begin with 10-15min soak 1-2 times per week
- Sleep hygiene: 7-8 hours per night, no electronic devices 1 hour before bed time, and establish a night time routine to prepare your body for sleep.
- Stress management: establish activities or habits to help minimize stress on a daily basis
Looking for more detailed help with detoxification? Make an appointment to discuss a
We Accept Aetna, Anthem, Cigna, Healthy CT and now ConnectiCare!!
Phone: (475) 227-2773
Fax: (475) 227-2384
Naturopathic Wellness | | firstname.lastname@example.org